Time Warner Cable (TWC) is a satellite and communication services provider in the United States. The company is the second largest cable provider in the country, offering cutting edge digital technology, a wide range of home entertainment and information choices.
MY SERVICE TIME WARNER CABLE Options
- Digital Cable TV: Time Warner’s TV offerings are as follows –
Starter TV : This pack gives you access to 20 channels at a monthly price of $19.99 for 12 months and you also get HD channels. Plus, if you want HBO in addition to the 20 channels, then you can opt for the Starter TV with HBO plan that comes at $29.99/month
Standard TV: This plan offers 70plus channels at $39.99/month. You also get HBO and Cinemax free for 3 months.
Preferred TV: In this option, you get access to more than 200 channels including a 3 month free subscription to HBO and Cinemax at $49.99/month. You also get the ability to watch TV online through the TWC TV App. This plan costs $49.99 per month. If you opt for the Preferred TV with DVR Service, then you also get HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME as well as on demand channels. This also comes with a DVR service and costs $64.99/month. The Preferred TV with Whole House DVR, as the name suggests, gives you an additional option of DVR for your entire home and costs $79.99 per month for 12 months.
Internet: Time Warner Cable offers blazing fast internet with speeds up to 100Mbps. The various packages are as follows
- Everyday Low Price: Targeted at the casual internet user who is content with browsing the web and accessing his emails, this plan comes with a speed of upto 2Mbps and 5 email accounts with 100MB storage. Priced at $14.99/month for 12 months
- Basic: Speeds improve slightly to 3Mbps, but remain targeted at the basic users. Plan is priced at $29.99/month for 12 months
- Standard: Download speeds of up to 15Mbps. This is ideal if you watch online videos. You get 10 email accounts with storage capacity of 2GB and also free access to TWC WiFi Hotspots. This plan is priced at $34.99/month
- Turbo: Speeds up to 20Mbps, ideal for watching videos without buffering. Includes 25 emails with 5GB storage and free TWC WiFi access wherever available. Costs $44.99/month for 12 months
- Extreme: 30Mbps speeds for those who play online games or download a lot. Get 25 emails with 10GB storage, free Home WiFi and access to TWC WiFi. This plan will cost you $54.99 per month
- Ultimate: This is the highest plan offered by Time Warner Cable. It comes with an absolutely blazing fast download speed of up to 100Mbps. Ideal for heavy users. Offers 30 email accounts with 10GB storage, Free Home WiFi and TWC Hotspot WiFi access. Plan costs $64.99/month for 12 months.
Phone: Time Warner Cable also offers phone services as attractive rates. You can opt for the Home Phone National plan at $10/month and make unlimited phone calls to US, Canada, Mexico and US Territories. Under the Global Penny Phone Plan, you can keep in touch with your loved ones overseas at $2.95/month. With the International OnePrice plan, you can call 100 countries at $20.95/month. This plan is best for people who make frequent call abroad. All this services can be paid for only by logging into the system as shown.
In addition to the above, Time Warner Cable also offers Home Security systems.
For more information contact:
Time Warner Cable Inc.
60 Columbus Circle, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10023